Original Post:
When looking through this paper, it brings to ones memory learning to write out for sealed out the information for sealed bids on instruments for the music classroom.
My Comment:
As you mentioned, most end users will never understand or appreciate the amount of resources required in product development. As someone that has been working with computers since the days of punch data cards and magnetic tape, I’m continually amazed at the advances in technology and equally amazed that there hasn’t been a more significant impact within our public school system.
I have many middle school students that list video game designer as a career choice. I always encourage my students to go after their “healthy” desires but at the same time I want them to understand the challenges and the amount of work involved. Relating back to what your theme, it takes work and a high degree of talent to create products that are financially viable and suitable for customers.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment